“Grace” is the most amazing word in the kingdom of God, and the world has yet to see the fullness of the work of grace in the earth. Grace reigns in the book of Ephesians. Let’s take a brief look at the twelve references to grace in the book of Ephesians. Twelve in its spiritual significance refers to governmental perfection. We associate the number twelve with the power and righteousness of God’s government. “Grace” is the shout of the last hour…
1) Ephesians 1:2… “Grace be to you” (KJV)… and accompanying grace is peace from God and from Jesus Christ. Titus 2:11 states that grace accepts us all, because it brought salvation to all mankind. God has accepted me…
2) Ephesians 1:6… “to the praise of the glory of His grace” (KJV). Everything that God is doing in the earth is leading to the exaltation of His grace. There is a glorious celebration coming. In the end time, it’s not man’s work that is celebrated; it is God’s grace that will be praised. Do you think that you have done a great work? Think again… If it was not for God’s grace, you would have accomplished nothing.
3) Ephesians 1:7… “In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of his grace” (KJV). The forgiveness that you received came because of God’s grace. Notice the word “riches.” Enough wealth was released in the death and resurrection of Christ to redeem every soul in the world if they would only believe and accept Christ.
4) Ephesians 2:5… “Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)” (KJV). It is God’s grace that makes you alive. The word “quickened” refers to the energetic work of Christ in you. The grace of God makes you alive.
5) Ephesians 2:7… “That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus” (KJV). In the closing part of this age, the riches of God’s grace will be seen and displayed. That grace will lead the believers into the further prophetic purposes that are yet unseen to our natural eyes. Great joy awaits us as enter into the ages to come. Grace is eternal.
6) Ephesians 2:8-9… “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” (KJV). The more we grow in our Christian life, the more we understand about grace. It’s God’s grace that saved us… it was not our own works.
7) Ephesians 3:2… “If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward” (KJV). The word “dispensation” refers to the stewardship assigned to Paul, the work God gave to him. Paul’s ministry (work) was accomplished by the grace of God that operated in him. It was grace that brought him from the place of being chief of sinners to the position of apostleship in the household of God (Psalm 100:3). Have you a ministry? It was God’s grace that gave that ministry to you.
8) Ephesians 3:7… “Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power” (KJV). The power of God accompanies the grace of God. It was God’s grace in Paul that enabled him to minister in power. It’s God’s grace that enables us as well.
9) Ephesians 3:8… “Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ” (KJV). Grace can be given to the lowest of saints and that grace equips them to preach the riches of Jesus Christ. Grace travels in the company of the unsearchable riches of Christ. Grace reaches into the wealth of Christ and brings out that which would help you. Don’t ever say that you can’t do anything for Christ. Grace is given even to all.
10) Ephesians 4:7… “But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ” (KJV). If you have been given a ministry, you have been given grace. If you have been called to a work (whether small or great), there is a grace that goes with it. I have been called as a pastor/teacher; there is a grace that accompanies this call of God in me. Sometimes I preach and teach truth that seems difficult to understand. The grace that you have is according to the measure the Lord gives you. No human has a full measure of God’s grace… They would not be able to handle it.
11) Ephesians 4:29… “Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers” (KJV). Grace works through the spoken word, Grace works by what you say. There are a lot of corrupt religious words being said today, not just from the pulpit, but through all types of communication.
12) Ephesians 6:24… “Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen” (KJV). What a benediction by Paul. If you love Jesus, God’s grace is with you. A benediction is a divine blessing conferred upon you.
Grace is the shout of the last hour. Why wait until some future event? Shout it aloud today. Are you blessed? Grace did it! The grace of God did it!
Pastor George Belobaba
Copyright © 2011 by Scripture Nuggets Ministries
All rights reserved